Clementine, Cumin and Fennel Seed Roasted Chicken
- 1 Whole chicken, rinsed and offal’s removed
- 3 tbsps Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps Fennel seed
- 2 tbsps Ground or whole cumin seed
- 3 Clementine’s, cut in half (or any other citrus)
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Ground white pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken into a roasting pan. Drizzle the chicken with extra virgin olive oil, Season with the fennel seed, cumin seed, salt and pepper. Squeeze on clementine all over the chicken and then place all into the cavity of the bird. Place in oven for 45 minutes or internal temperature of 160 degrees or juice runs clear not pink. Pull out the clementine’s and squeeze the roasted clementine’s on top of the chicken.